They have arrived…Pumpkin Spice Cheerios!
I heard about the Limited Edition release a few weeks ago and have been stalking my grocery store aisle for them ever since! These aren’t your typical pumpkin flavored item, they definitely have some spice. They are really tasty as a cereal, but are even better in Rice Krispie style treats.
I love fall. It’s definitely my favorite time of year. I also love candy corn, so I was inspired. This morning, I whipped up a batch of these treats while my little one was taking a nap. I love how they have a Halloween vibe with the marshmallow spread around like a cob web.
Pumpkin Bliss Treats
3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pkg (10 oz) small marshmallows
- 5 cups Pumpkin Spice Cheerios™ Cereal
- Candy Corn to taste
- Spray 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray; spray back of large spoon with cooking spray. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Gently stir in cereal.
- Pour mixture into sprayed pan. With sprayed back of spoon, press mixture evenly in pan. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Cut into bars; wrap individually in plastic wrap or ENJOY immediately