The Christmas countdown has begun! Looking for gift ideas? This year, create a calendar for your family members with photos they will treasure. I’m new to the Shutterfly calendar world, so I asked fellow Shutterflyers for some tips. Here’s what they suggested:
- Save as you go! As with any electronic application, you want to make sure you don’t lose all your hard work. So, create a Shutterfly account and SAVE SAVE SAVE your work.
- Start collecting photos each month and create a folder to store them in as you go along. This is a great plan to prepare for in January. Set a reminder to create a new folder each month.
- Use the event tab to add, edit or delete birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events. You can also add in photos here to display on the date in the bottom portion of the calendar:
- Add in quotes or bible verses to personalize your calendar even more.
- Create your calendar, but wait to order it until there is a good special. Shutterfly is always offering some kind of discount. Actually, if you sign up for a Shutterfly account with this link, we can both get a free 8×8 book!