I finally am brave enough to make a real meal in the Instant Pot! I’ve heard great things about Crack Chicken, so I modified it a bit for the Instant Pot. It is GOOD and you only need a few ingredients. Oh, and it takes about 45 minutes to make from start to the dinner table. You really can’t beat that!
Crack Chicken-Instant Pot
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch dressing
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded colby jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Place the first three ingredients in the Instant Pot and top with the water
- Run Instant Pot on Manual mode for 25 minutes
- As soon it finishes, press the cancel button and do a quick release by sliding the steam release valve to “venting”.
- Wait for the steam release to complete and open the Instant Pot
- Remove the chicken and shred (I used my Kitchenaid Food Processor for this step)
- Add the shredded chicken back to the Instant Pot and mix in the cheese
- When ready to serve, mix in the bacon
We enjoyed this on ciabatta buns, but you could easily enjoy it as a dip during football season. (GO Pack GO!) My husband loved it on ritz crackers.