Kayla, a fellow Weight Watcher fan, posted a photo of her breakfast and I couldn’t resist asking her to share it on the blog. It looks so filling and delicious! Please welcome Kayla and take a look at her plate:
My name is Kayla Marie and I started my weight loss journey back in May of last year. My weight has always gone up and down the same 5-10lbs but in January 2016 I got up to my heaviest weight – 194lbs. I knew it was time to make some lifestyle changes and switch up my eating habits. That’s when I started Weight Watchers!
Weight Watchers has seriously been life changing for me. I’ve lost 20lbs so far! I’ve had a lot of setbacks, especially around the holidays but I’m back with my head in the game. My goal is to lose 20ish more pounds by summer and reach my goal of 150lbs.
I do Weight Watchers completely online. I do not attend weekly meetings. I find that following the groups on Facebook (Weight Watchers Recipes Only & Weight Watchers: recipes & tips) is enough motivation for me. I also post on my instagram almost daily with food pics and recipes 🙂
I really enjoy switching up my food daily and giving myself options. This picture below is my breakfast “spread” from this morning.
- 1/2 a banana and some strawberries (0 smart points)
- an egg white omelet (I like to get Egg Land’s best liquid egg whites in the carton) (0 smart points for 5tbsp)
- 3 silver dollars (these are from Trader Joe’s in the frozen section, just microwave and you’re done!) (2 smart points)
- 1/2 cup of frozen hash browns & some frozen bell peppers sautéed with some butter spray (3 smart points)
- 1 Alfresco maple chicken breakfast sausage (so freaking good!!!) (2 smart points)
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and thank you to Jen for letting me be a guest blogger today! For more meal ideas like this follow me on Instagram @kaylamarie423
Thanks for sharing Kayla! If you would like to be a guest blogger, please feel free to reach out to us on Facebook.